Come with us and see this spectacular LUNAR LANDSCAPE today
See this amazing lunar landscape for yourself while you get away from the crowded pavement and chaos. Fording the Fremont River keeps most from reaching the northern district of Capitol Reef which requires high clearance 4×4 vehicles.
Photographers and drone enthusiasts will have plenty of time to capture stunning shots in every direction. Options for hiking and other spectacular sights are close-by including the lower Cathedral Valley which requires one of our more extended tours.
See the Bentonite Hills and beyond by reserving more extensive tours to: Cathedral Valley, Moonscape and Factory Butte.
1/2 Day & Full-Day Trips - Depart from Torrey, Utah
Stops include; River Ford, Truck Springs and the Petrified Forest.
$300 (1-2 people), $370 (3-4 people), $440 (4-6 people)
- Your guide will insure your safety by taking all necessary precautions.
- Plenty of water, but please bring your personal reusable water bottle.
- Snacks will be provided, but not to replace a lunch or dinner.
- Lunch is not provided on this 3 hour tour, but can be added for $18e.
- Supplies for properly going to the bathroom in remote areas.
What You Will Need
- Bring personal medications and make us aware of any medical conditions at the time of booking.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for your desired level of exposure. Sandals are fine on most tours that are not based on hiking. We do not provide rain gear or jackets. You will be required to bring a warm jacket from October through April.
- Sunscreen, hat, repellant and personal items.
Questions? Please Call Us or Use Link Below