Escape to an out-of-this-world landscape that's sure to impress!
Moonscape & Factory Butte
The region surrounding Factory Butte is diverse and amazing. Numerous geological features such as the Mancos Shale, Bentonite and Morrison formations will have you wondering how this area was created. Our professional tour guides unlock these secrets and will have your group leaving with a treasure trove of insights.
Are you wondering what to see and do on your drive between Torrey/Capitol Reef and Moab/Arches/Canyonlands? Although the drive between these two iconic regions is only 2.5 hours, those with the extra time should stay an extra night and visit this extensive backcountry with our guides.
Insights: Drone friendly, springtime wildflowers, Bentonite Hills
$570 (1-2 people), $690 (3-4 people), $790 (4-6 people)
- Your guide will insure your safety by taking all necessary precautions.
- Plenty of water, but please bring your personal water bottle so that we can cut down on unnecessary plastic bottles.
- Snacks will be provided, but not to replace a lunch or dinner.
- Lunch is not provided on this 3-4 hour tour. Lunches may be added for $18e.
- Supplies for properly going to the bathroom in remote areas.
What You Will Need
- All participants must bring medications needed for any kind of personal emergency that could arise due to health issues and make us aware of these conditions at the time of booking.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for your desired level of exposure. Sandals are fine on most tours that are not based on hiking. We do not provide rain gear or jackets. You will be required to bring a warm jacket from November through April.
- Sunscreen, hat, repellant and personal items.
Questions? Please Call Us
Let us plan a custom itinerary
With so many options to choose from, it can sometimes be confusing which of these iconic tours would be the best for you and your family. Call us and let’s talk about it and make the best of your precious leisure time!