LET'S GET YOU PREPARED
Answers To FAQ's
For over 15 years, we have exclusively been offering PRIVATE TOURS! Each excursion is customized to meet the needs of the private group. Solo riders if they call in advance may be put onto a waitlist and possibly matched up with other groups. Solo riders must accommodate the larger group.
Yes, you will drive the specific machine that you reserve during the booking process which should be suitable for the number of people in your party. You may request not to drive and have our guide drive as well. In this case, please give us a call to arrange.
Most of our vehicles are enclosed to keep out dust and provide heat or air conditioning.
Most UTV tours are going to have a level of dust and some more than others. Our group sizes are small, but the more machines the more dust. We travel apart enough to minimize dust during the excursion, but we recommend bringing a mask or buying one at our store prior to departure.
Bring appropriate windproof jackets, gloves and headgear from October through winter months until May. Generally, from late May to early September, it is warm enough not to require warm layers. Exceptions to this are; early morning/late evening trips and high altitude trips where it can still be cold even during the summer months. In this case you should come prepared with a rain jacket/windproof jacket, gloves and anything else you feel necessary using your own judgement.
- Full-Day Trips INCLUDE lunch!
- Half-Day trips DO NOT include lunch, but may be requested at $18 each. Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance.
- Lunch orders are taken the evening prior by our office.
- Option 1 – Hoagie sandwich, fresh fruit or salad and chips or cookie.
- Option 2 – Cranberry/Walnut/Chicken Green Salad or Caesar Salad.
- Guides only provide water!
- You may purchase sodas and other beverages from our store prior to departure.
- Adult beverages are welcome and we do have room in coolers as well as bottle openers & cork screws.
It is customary and highly recommended that you tip your guide as with any other service. It is best to do so with cash, but some guides have Venmo or other payment methods.
Guides will arrange to pick you up from your lodging facility in the Torrey area. Loa, Hanksville, Boulder and other locations will require a surcharge.
A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to schedule specific tour dates. Balances are due 7 days prior to arrival. We do not accept cancellations within 14 days of arrival as rebooking cancelled dates is unlikely. A credit may be issued (by calling our office) to reschedule dates in the future if the entire agreed upon balance is paid at the time of cancellation (at our discretion).